From the Factory Archives
(04.Aug.05) Announcing IconBuilder 8.0
The Iconfactory’s filter for constructing icons, IconBuilder has been re-designed from the ground up in Cocoa for unprecedented power and flexibility, and still sports many of the features that users have come to know and expect. The filter also offers a host of new features that icon artists everywhere will appreciate. Here is a highlight of just some of the new features that IconBuilder 8.0 has to offer:
- Creation of icon resources of any size up to 1024×1024 pixels
- Ability to save generic image formats, such as TIFFs, BMPs, etc.
- Save icons in multiple file formats at the same time
- Standard and custom Grid Files and Presets that can be shared
- Build icons for an entire project with a single filter pass
- Expanded resource protection and information via new Verification Report
- Revised and expanded IconBuilder Assistant Photoshop actions
IconBuilder 8.0 requires Mac OS X 10.3.9, Adobe Photoshop 7.0+ or Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 and is available today for $79.00 USD. We invite you to visit the IconBuilder homepage to view screen shots, learn about all of the filter’s new features and download and try the filter out for free. Users who purchased IconBuilder Pro 5.x after April 1st, 2005, are entitled to a free upgrade to version 8. Upgrades for those who purchased IconBuilder Pro prior to 4/1/2005 are available $30.00.
Search for similar items
View the most recent postings