From the Factory Archives
(09.Oct.03) Announcing iPulse v2.0!
We are pleased to announce the long-awaited release of iPulse Version 2.0 for Mac OS X. iPulse is a compact and visually pleasing utility for monitoring the numerous statistics of OS X and your Macintosh. iPulse v1.0 was rated Four Mice by MacWorld in May of 2003. Version 2.0 builds on the critical and popular success of version 1.0 by introducing over 40 new features that add power, ease of use and aesthetic flexibility.
Here are just some of the new features in iPulse v2.0:
- Pop-up windows that show info for the gauge under your cursor
- Load & save the application’s appearance via iPulse Jackets
- Mobility gauges monitor battery power and wireless signal strength
- Disk activity gauges show when your disk is being accessed
- Automatic and logarithmic scaling modes for disk and network activity
- System hotkeys show or hide the iPulse window at any time
- Reduced CPU usage by lowering process priority
- Panther compatibility – ready for 10.3!
In support of iPulse’s new ability to save and load custom appearance themes or iPulse “Jackets”, We’ve launched a new section of the website – the iPulse Jacket Gallery. This is a great place for users to visit and download the latest and greatest Jackets to customize the look and feel of iPulse. The Gallery also offers links to third party users who have created and posted their own Jackets and a tutorial on Jacket creation.
Version 2.0 is a free upgrade for registered users of iPulse. The cost to register is $12.95 USD. For a complete list of the new features in iPulse v2.0, as well as to download the software, head on over to the iPulse homepage and enjoy!
Search for similar items
View the most recent postings