From the Factory Archives
(03.Apr.08) xScope 2.1 Now Available
Since its release in January, xScope 2 has been taking the design and development community by storm. Today we are pleased to announce that ARTIS Software and the Iconfactory have updated our powerful set of on screen tools to version 2.1. This new version brings a host of improvements and fixes which will make xScope a regular staple of your day to day workflow.
Here are just some of the improvements included in xScope 2.1:
- Toolbar can be displayed vertically
- Shift-Control-Arrow key can be used to resize Rulers and Frames
- Screens now show content area size along with screen size
- Fixed bugs associated with multiple monitor setups
- Many more improvements and bug fixes
xScope 2.1 is a free update for registered users of version 2. The software is available today to new users for $26.95 USD. Registered users of version 1.x can upgrade to version 2.1 for $10.00. Users who have lost track of their 1.x serial number can find it via our online Registration Lookup form.
Search for similar items
View the most recent postings