From the Factory Archives
(02.Apr.10) Announcing Twitterrific for iPad
The award-winning Twitterrific for iPhone took flight with the advent of Apple’s App Store two years ago. Today we’re pleased to announce a newly redesigned Twitteriffic for the launch of Apple’s iPad. With this release, our popular Twitter client is more friendly, easier to use and includes compelling new features that make tweeting even more fun!
Here are just some of the notable highlights in Twitterrific for iPad:
- Unified timeline for replies, re-tweets, direct messages & mentions
- Create Twitter-based searches & view lists
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Easily follow, un-follow and block Twitter users
- Filter timeline for specific tweet types & trends
- Helpful actions including: re-tweet, link shortening & tweet translation
Download and enjoy this beautiful Twitter client free of charge. Users can also purchase the in-app upgrade to:
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts
- Remove advertising from the timeline
We invite you to visit the new Twitterrific for iPad homepage to view detailed screen shots, get answers to frequently asked questions and purchase Twitterrific related goodies and gear. Then wing your way to the App Store and download Twitterrific for your shiny new iPad and join the fun!
Search for similar items
View the most recent postings