From the Factory Archives
(01.Apr.11) Announcing Take Five for Mac
We’re pleased to announce that our handy music pausing utility, Take Five has arrived for the Mac. How many times have you realized your headphones are silent because you’d forgotten to un-pause iTunes? If you’re like us, probably one too many and that’s where Take Five comes in. Take Five, is a simple, elegant Mac utility that automatically fades your iTunes music back in after 5 minutes.
- Launch the app to pause your tunes for up to 30 minutes
- Click Take Five’s dock icon to pause/play anytime throughout the day
- Hot key prefs to play/pause, show/hide iTunes & start/stop the timer
- Options to display information when changing tracks in iTunes
- Beautiful, minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way while you work
- Soft fade in when audio restarts
To celebrate the launch of Take Five for the Mac, we’re offering a special half-off sale price of just $1.99 for a limited time. Later, Take Five will return to its normal price of $3.99 so head on over and take advantage of this great offer today. Ordering from the Mac App Store is quick, easy and means there are no registration codes to keep track of.
We invite you to visit the Take Five homepage for more information including screen shots and answers to some of your more frequently asked questions. Never again let a call from your Mom, lolcat videos or visits from your boss put your music on permanent pause. Your music can only wait so long!
Search for similar items
View the most recent postings