From the Factory Archives
(21.Jan.13) Twitterrific 5.0.2 Brings Features & Improvements
Twitterrific 5.0.2 is now available from the App Store and brings with it a bevy of new features and improvements that users are sure to love. We’ve posted a short video walk-through of the major points of version 5.0.2 over on Vimeo, but they include:
- Find tweets in all timelines via ‘History’ search
- Simplified in-app browser reading mode (Instapaper or Readability)
- Image previews are displayed directly in the timeline
- In-app web browser now uses the entire screen on iPad
- Loads 100 tweets while refreshing or loading more
- Improvements to Voice Over support for the blind
- Much more
We know that users are patiently awaiting the addition of native push notifications for Twitterrific. With Twitter’s help we have begun the preliminary work on this most anticipated feature. It’s still very early and we don’t have a planned release date. Follow @Twitterrific on Twitter for the latest news and information.
Twitterrific 5.0.2 has been hailed by users and critics alike and is currently on sale directly from the App Store for just $2.99. Existing users can update to version 5.0.2 via the App Store’s software update. Enjoy!
Search for similar items
View the most recent postings