Search for similar items
Software Support Item
Any tips on saving time and effort with IconBuilder?
Here are some important things to remember:
- Read your Tutorial and User’s Guide to get a solid understanding of the filter and all it has to offer.
- Know your modifier keys for the filter. Keyboard shortcuts offer many time-saving advantages over UI controls.
- Always keep a copy of your layers file saved in a safe place. If you have to recreate an icon, the individual layers will be a blessing.
- Don’t forget to view your work against both dark and light background colors. This helps you pinpoint mask errors and stray pixels.
- Cloning resources is powerful, but it doesn’t always give the best visual results. Take the time to design custom low bit depth resources if your project demands it.
Can't Find It?
We've tried to anticipate most questions you might have. However, if you can't find the answer you're looking for here, send us your query and we'll answer it personally.